Home Automation Solutions
Home Automation allows the home owner to control their home in a smart way, giving them complete autonomy to turn lights on and off, and control all electrical systems through a smartphone or tablet, even when they’re not at home.
Home Automation systems also improve the energy efficiency of a home and can save the homeowner thousands of dollars in heating, cooling, lighting and electricity costs. This is achieved by a fully automated system that reduces the time that the lighting and equipment needs to operate.
At ProGlow we design and install automation systems that will:
• Automate lights through a centralised system, so they operate only when needed and switch themselves off when rooms are vacant.
• Control heaters and air conditioners so they are used only when and where they are needed to achieve a desired temperature.
• Automate the control of blinds, awnings, windows, vents and fans at certain times of the day.
• Create and schedule your own automated sound and lighting ambience to welcome you home at the end of the day.
• Utilise a smartphone or tablet to control the entire system.
Home automation systems we install include:
• Clipsal C-Bus
• Clipsal Iconic